Most people know about Martin Luther King Jr. the most influential Political speaker, that fought for the civil rights of those within the African American community. He uses The Declaration of Independence to state that he has a reason to voice black voices as its states that “All men have the right to freedom” This encourages most of the black community because it allows them to create a sense of freedom and won’t take the hate. Even though the declaration of Independence is for “all men” it doesn’t really apply to minorities. This can cause a disruption in our society because it creates gaps in our laws that don’t allow us to have certain rights.

Some examples of these gaps are in the Police force that creates tension with minorities, making it harder for them to have trust with them. Most of this can affect us as a whole and nobody will feel at ease. Even those laws were set to target minorities and reword things into thinking they are also “free men”. Most of the black voices today still speak on these issues and even other minority groups as well.

What do you think?

0
()