In the article “YOU DECIDE: Raising the Minimum Wage” (McGraw Hill) I learned that the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. I learned that it is barely enough to pay for rent and maintain yourself. There is a debate on whether the minimum should or shouldn’t be raised because good things could come from it but also bad things.

What do you think should minimum wage increase or not?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think that the minimum wage should go up. I think this because I believe that this will slowly but surely it will help improve the economy. But it might also have a negative effect because it might have some negative economic consequences. It is hard to try and support a family only making minimum wage throughout your life.

January 27, 2022 4:49 pm

Dear Damian,
I am super entertained about your post “Minimum Wage?” becaues minimum wage is alway s a problem in the states. All states have controversy about how low or high it is.
One sentence you wrote that stands out fo rme is “But it might also have a negative effect because it might have some negative economic consequences. It is hard to try and support a family only making minimum wage throughout your life.” I like this sentence because you state your opinion and then oppose it. It is quite understanding for both parties.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next becuase you are a very smart writer. All your topics will be fun to read about.

Raymond

1
0
()