Youth Voices
Youth Voices
There are a few things you should know about me…
/

I am the child of my father, Roland, and my mother, Heidi. My dad is from Texas and my mom is from Kansas. They met in a park in Manhattan. After a couple years together, they got married and had me.

I was born in Indiana. I lived with my parents until I was about 5, when they separated. I moved with my mom and visited my dad every week. A year or two later, I moved into an apartment with my dad. When I was 8, we moved to Texas with my grandpa. When I was about 11, we moved to a town close to the city. I didn’t like my school there, so we decided to move to an apartment in Manhattan the next year. We only planned to stay there for a year, but I liked my school so we decided to stay there for another year. The rent was high, so we moved to Brooklyn, so that’s where I live now.

I don’t remember the name of my school from kindergarten – 2nd grade, but it was in Indiana. I went to elementary school and middle school in Boerne, Texas. In 7th grade I went to middle school in a town near New York , and a middle school on the Upper East Side for 8th grade. I’ve been going to Harvest since my freshman year. Although I have switched schools a lot, I’ve never had trouble doing so, because I’ve never really enjoyed school until high school. There have been ups and downs since freshman year, but this school is more tolerable than any other school I have been to.

I haven’t really experienced anything really special, except for meeting my good friends. I have two pretty close friends that I met in 8th grade, and although we don’t see each other much because we go to different high schools, we tell each other a lot about our lives. My best friend goes to the same school, and we tell eachother everything. Other than that, I haven’t accomplished or experienced anything crazy or worth talking about, but I’m sure I’ll experience cooler things when I’m done with school.

I like listening to music, and playing guitar and drums. I got into drums before I started the 9th grade, and I took drumming classes at the Guitar Center at Times Square. I got into guitar when I started taking guitar class in school, and I liked it so much that I bought an acoustic guitar, and eventually saved up enough money to get an electric guitar.I also really like animals, but especially dogs. I actually have a dog myself. His name is Jake, and he is a five year old Labrador Retriever. 

I used to talk and be close with my dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, 3 aunts, and some relatives on my dad’s side. Now I just talk with my aunt Micki, grandma, and dad mostly. Those are the main people in my life that I talk to at the moment, besides my friends.

Ethan

The fact that we both take drum lessons from guitar center was kinda weird but cool to see, not in the same state but still a cool coincidence. I’ve been doing music as well for years now. I started drums in 8th grade but never wanted to do it with the school, just as a hobby, and I’ve done music on my computer since about 7th grade. Not gonna lie the picture on your post is what caught my eye. After seeing a ton of generic stuff on here this is one that I actually was surprised to see.You are definitely more brave than I am for posting your life story or at least part of it. I think it’s a cool idea to put yourself out there, good job.

1
0
()