Chapel Branch.   National Read Aloud Day and Week.  Soroptomist Park.  NANO.  Mexico City.  Seaford Run a Thon Series.  Cambodia Small Art School.  Beach grass plantings along the Eastern Shore.  Computers in Africa.  National Read Aloud Day.  Rescue Centers for abandoned animals.  School materials needed in Cuba.  Readathon Day.  Art that reaches to the outskirts of the world and changes lives, from Cambodia to Mexico.  There are many opportunities to take current events and turn them into opportunities for others.   We are Repentino., a grass roots defined literary arts magazine that belies in all places, all occasions, all reasons to make the world a better place.
To know Repentino. is to know this:

Repentino. Philosophy

repentino.(lat. repentīnus).1. adj. Que se produce de manera imprevista, all of a sudden.

“Repentino. is when a little boy drops his ice cream. Repentino. can also be the moment when you realize someone spat on the soup you’re halfway done with. Brandished in Mexico City, the international magazine Repentino. was created by young intellectuals of the American School Foundation for the sole purpose of igniting a love for the arts. We publish poetry, essays, short stories and eccentric visual art that shatters the pre-established borders of artistic possibility with a fresh and novel approach. Artists from all backgrounds, from all over the world that have a particular taste for absurdity or an inner desire to express themselves unconventionally are encouraged to submit. Repentino. Magazine is for the sensitive audience with a sharp sense of artistic appreciation.”

Repentino. Mission Statement

Launched in Mexico City, the international magazine Repentino. was created by young intellectuals of the American School Foundation for the sole purpose of igniting a love for the arts. We publish poetry, essays, short stories and eccentric visual art that shatters the pre-established borders of artistic possibility with a fresh and novel approach. Artists from all backgrounds, from all over the world that have a particular taste for absurdity or an inner desire to express themselves unconventionally are encouraged to submit. Repentino. Magazine is for the sensitive audience with a sharp sense of artistic appreciation.

We hope to bring you in on many new discussions and view points across the border and through many nationalities.