In the article, “Mental Health” (Youth voices, Nyalok) I learned that mental health is one of the most important aspects of living. If you have low mental health, everything else around you starts to feel like it’s falling apart. For many, they start having a decline in how well they’re doing at school or maybe at their job. This is why it is important to keep your mental health at a good stage. An important part of your mental health is valuing yourself as a person and being able to make mistakes and gain accomplishments.

I can agree keeping your mental health at a good point is one of the most crucial parts of living your life. At some point, everyone has hit rock bottom. But there is always a way to be back on top and to continue striving as long as you get the help you need to encourage you to keep striving.

How do you get yourself back in a good mood?

0
()