brown rock formation on sea during sunset

In the article, “Students & The Pandemic” by Aaliyah M she speaks on how the pandemic has affected plenty of teens. The pandemic affected teenagers really roughly, from going out with friends everyday to being quarantined in home. Social isolation has caused depression and anxiety to plenty of teens. What would be the best way to cope with anxiety and depression due to social isolation? There are plenty of ways to deal with mental illness but it might be a little harder throughout a pandemic.

Aaliyah mentioned there is a negative effect of this pandemic but there is also a positive effect as well. With so much time on our hands why don’t we figure out who we are and what we are capable of? There are plenty of things to do while still being safe throughout a pandemic. Maybe you should try a relaxing hobby to ease your anxiety, or something to keep you physically busy so your mind won’t be racing all the time.