HEALTH

Mental Health

Mental, refers to our minds. Health is being free from illness or injury. When you put the two together, you get mental health which means that our minds are free from the agony and pain of the world. With so much going on in the world, the pressure. How does ones mind stay clear, open, free to think and live without the stresses of the world. Especially in a school setting where many lives and personalities mesh together to create a school environment.

Mental health is a social issue that sometimes can be put off, not wanting to be seen as weakness. Our minds were meant to be open and free to navigate through life’s journey. Silence can leave a person suffering with no one to talk about issues of life. Be the change, reach out and grasp someone and let them know that you are there for them to release.

0
Please leave a feedback on thisx
How can schools impact mental health awareness?

0
()