difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations desk decor

In the article… I learned about mental ilness among students.  The percent at which mental inless has increased in anxiety is only going up since 2003.  Schools try to spread awareness for mental health through talks at school and posters up to show the care and that students are not alone.  Either way, some students still take their lives because they don’t speak about their health.  As long as the awareness is spreading and everyone is becoming more aware it’s in everyone’s hope that the lives of others continue to live and get better because suicide is only a way to spread hurt rather than solve problems. 

I think it’s touching how now in some places, mental ilness is a valid excuse for the abcense of school.  I think this has to be something that is valid everywhere because health like that can take a very big toll on a person in more ways than just mental.  This is something happening within a variety of ages being 10-24.  That is a 14 year gap when it comes to a person’s life and even more because those are usually the best years because of the fun you can be having as a child, teen, and pre-adult.  Mental health is of big importance because of the amount of lives that are being taken.  As life goes on people should too, but sometimes a person is feeling something indescribable which is the cause for it.  That’s why being a good person to everyone is very important, you never know what someone is going through.  

When you feel like your mental health or an illness is consuming you, what do you do that you think can help other people as well? 

0
()