woman in white and black stripe long sleeve shirt

Mental health influences the way we think, act and feel. It is very essential due to the fact it determines how we take care of stress, make decisions, and speak with different people. Many matters can have an effect on your mental health for instance lifestyles trauma, or other factors. Mental illnesses should not be thought of any differently from physical illnesses. In fact, I trust the two are inseparable. Because the complete physique is linked and interwoven, the two can’t be separated. The talent is an organ simply like the whole lot else in the physique and can be damage like the entirety else. When the intelligence is ill, it is no longer remoted in simply the brain, howeveralternatively impacts the complete physique and the ordinary wellness. Substance abuse, self-harm, and suicide are very frequent and risky in these with intellectual illnesses. The stigma surrounding intellectual sickness maintains humans from getting the assist they want to get higher and reasons them to conceal their pain.

Bella, I think your post is incredibly informative and insightful, I agree that mental health shouldn’t be thought of differently than physical health. Mental heath is a sickness that is often overlooked, however I think that society is becoming much better at acknowledging and treating it. I think your post brings the perfect amount of awareness to the topic. thanks for your writing, I really enjoyed reading and learning from your post!

September 29, 2021 8:41 pm

Bella, this post was very informational and helpful! “The stigma surrounding intellectual sickness maintains humans from getting the assist they want to get higher and reasons them to conceal their pain.” This is a really good explanation of how dangerous it can be to ignore mental illness and treat it as something not serious.

Society is becoming much better at treating mental illness as something serious. If we allow people to do the opposite, it will result in people being reluctant to get the support they need. This post right here proves that society is becoming more supportive of those who suffer from mental illness and similar problems. You are bringing awareness to a very important topic!

I would definitely come back to a post made by you because of the great insights. I am hoping you bring awareness to other important topics because you explained it in a good way for everyone to understand. Thanks for your writing and thoughtful insights.

Karen
September 29, 2021 7:29 pm

Bella,

I agree completely that “The stigma surrounding intellectual sickness maintains humans from getting the assist they want to get higher and reasons them to conceal their pain.” I think that this stigma causes a lot of more pain within people who are struggling with mental illnesses. I believe it causes a lot of pain and talking about it has become something people rather not do. I appreciate that you are talking about mental illness and the affects it has on people and the consequence it could cause like suicide. I look forward to more of your writing. I hope that the conversation on mental illness contuses to raise awareness.

Michelle F
Michelle F
September 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Mental health is no joke. Many people do really go through it and have no way of reaching out to people and if they do they dont do it because they are very scared on what they may say about him. One of the big things is having someone to talk about when having a mental issue, many people may think its part of you and you cant get rid of it but its not like that.

Last edited 15 days ago by Michelle F
September 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Bella,

I was very interested in this topic and think you did a great job expanding on the topic. Mental health is something that lots of people our age deal with. I agree with you that “Mental illnesses should not be thought of any differently from physical illnesses”. Mental illnesses is a very real and hard thing for people to go thought and shouldn’t put pushed aside. Making more people aware and informed of how we can help is important.

5
0
()