Do you ever question life? Many people question life and how they should live their life, but no one can really answer that because it takes a whole lifetime to know how to live. But I wanna talk about lifes meaning some say the meaning of life is having a family or doing something to impact the world. Many philosophers have questioned life many have said life is meaningless and the question “what’s the meaning of life?” is meaningless Nietzsche for example said, “…existence is meaningless, moral codes worthless, and God is dead.” There are others who say life does have meaning and we have to find our own meaning like Aristotle who says, “…purpose and ultimate goal in life is to achieve eudaimonia (happiness).”

My take on what the meaning of life is just live and learn. I have learned a lot over the years. If you don’t grow and learn from your mistakes then life will be meaningless because you’re not learning as you live. It’s like taking a class and not paying attention, then that class will be meaningless because you have learned nothing. In the very short time I’ve been living I have grown in so many ways and I hope I will continue to grow on this very long journey because if I don’t my life will have no meaning.

What do you think the meaning of life is?

April 6, 2022 7:31 pm

Dear Valentin,
I am impressed by your post ” Meaning of Life” because it is a very interesting topic because life has many meanings for many different people. I think it is crazy that the topic of life is a deep topic because there is not really an answer to how we should live our lives.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was, ” My take on what the meaning of life is just live and learn … If you don’t grow and learn from your mistakes then life will be meaningless because you’re not learning as you live.” I can agree with you that as life goes we must learn from our mistakes to create a better version of ourselves and live a happy life. We all make mistakes it is normal so as long as we learn and keep pushing ourselves, will allow us to achieve great things.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like your thought on life.

Fatima

Jonathan
February 28, 2022 5:38 am

Hey, I was drawn by you post because of the discussion regarding the meaning of life. We have the right to question our own existence and should respect other people’s ideologies and theories. I do agree of the fact that our meaning is to find happiness in this world. Those types of people who are curious as to why they are there in the first place has more self-awareness of their feelings and thoughts.

I like how you compare learning the meaning of life as school lecture because being ignorant towards life won’t gain new knowledge in your life. I mostly prioritize happiness as a way towards the meaning of life.

Thanks for discussing about the subject that relates towards life. It is a good way to reflect on yourself and to learn new things about it.

2
0
()