man in black coat standing beside woman in black coat

In the article, “FEMA Stops Paying for Masks” (McGraw Hill) I learned that the Federal Emergency Management Agency said it would no longer pay for virus-related school aid. “it will no longer help pay schools and local communities for the additional expense of buying PPE and other sanitation supplies.” they no longer want to help and will only help what is an emergency and that’s all. They will help only in emergencies but not to the schools. “FEMA only helps pay for safety precautions in emergency settings, and after September 15, that no longer includes schools, courthouses, and public housing.”

This was very interesting to me since it is a federal organization and it is not going to help schools, that seems strange to me. I think they should continue helping schools since we pay taxes and it is necessary to help schools to be protected from this virus. I think helping the school would be a good thing for the students and the parents of those students as they should supposedly be protected in the schools.

0
()