Martin Luther King is an important person to African Americans which he fought for their rights and equality against white Americans. He has impacted so many lives and continues to do that even tho he is gone he will forever be remembered for his bravery. He even has a day dedicated to him so people can remember what he did for the black community.

Jensen Rauch
Jensen Rauch
September 10, 2020 3:52 pm

I appreciate the topic that you chose and I like how to you really make the fact that he never resorted to violence stand out. My favorite part of it was “And from him using his voice it worked we got better jobs we all can work”. I love your stand on this matter and thank you for making this subject aware to everyone.

August 25, 2020 7:04 pm

Martin Luther King Jr. is an important person to the world because he has fought for civil rights and equality for all. The fact that so many people showed up for the famous speech that he has done and it has impacted on many. He wishes that everyone sees each other as equals and so do I.

genetta malone
genetta malone
July 10, 2020 2:30 am

I honestly believe Martin Luther King Jr. has made the world a better place.

4
0
()