Marina
January 28, 2022 11:54 pm

Hi Maritza! I found myself smiling as I continued to click to the right to uncover more about how you discovered that you wanted to be a teacher. Adding your personal photographs and other primary sources to tell the story of your journey shows not only more about you, but how thoughtful you were when making decisions about how you wanted your story to be told. Your message is clearly heard and leaves me inspired!

Paul
Admin
January 28, 2022 11:53 pm

There is so much here! Thank you for making this and putting your heart into it! I need to know more about Mr. and Mrs. Zadrima! I love looking at that slide and I think there must be a story here! On the other hand, I love that you tell so much of this story visually!

Last edited 3 months ago by Paul
Aimee Grace Embaba Ngatse
Aimee Grace Embaba Ngatse
January 28, 2022 11:51 pm

So grateful to have parents who pushes and believes in you. Grateful for the teachers. Great imagery and great story

NIki Fayne
January 28, 2022 11:50 pm

I see a brilliant young girl who found solace in school. You were exceptional. That is why your teachers paid so much attention to you. They saw your promise. Now you will look for the brilliance in your students.

Gaoyin
January 28, 2022 11:41 pm

Love the poster: Teaching=Happiness. What specifically do you enjoy about teaching?

Gaoyin
January 28, 2022 11:39 pm

It was fortunate that your teachers encouraged you to continue schooling even if you were experiencing some challenging time. It also reminded me of my teacher or teachers who played a significant role in my school.

6
0
()