Throughout political debates I was curious of the subjects that came up and when it came to matters that I wasn’t very informed about I decided to change that. Sure enough one of the more commonly debated subjects in the course of AP Government and throughout the various presidential debates was the legalization of the now illegal drug because of the true lack of knowledge, the curiosity struck: Should we legalize marijuana in the U.S or is it truly as dangerous as we’ve been told about in school? Therefore new research is developing everyday that is in favor of changing the status of the drug. These studies concluded that the drug actually contains factors in it that are very useful to the body’s nervous system, receptors system etc. It is a natural remedy that may have the chance to have a positive impact medically. Marijuana Research Essay

Dante
Dante
September 20, 2017 4:21 pm

I am satisfied with your post because you have done research on the subject and you did not just say things based on your opinions without any evidence. I am intrigued that marijuana can help the nervous system as I did not know that before.

1
0
()