Some questions I asked to myself during the process of making this were, “How am I going to make sure I fit an entire act in 20 slides?” I thought to myself, I can find out how many actual events are in the Act and divide them up and from there break up into small sections all explaining each plot and yet fitting into 20 slides.

I also asked,”How efficiently and quickly can I get this done considering the time I had?” I arranged and set up a time. As soon as I got off of work, I came home and started working on it. I would take a break in between every five slides, but in that “break” I would work on my other XP’s.

I learned that I could plan and execute as long as I have a good set up for it and as long as it all fits accordingly to my limits and requirements.

Click Here To View My Awesome Comic Strip 

[iframe src=”//www.pixton.com/embed/s12xg22r” frameborder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”2000″ allowfullscreen]

Will you create a post like this one? Here's how:

[iframe src="https://www.lrng.org/youth-voices/digital-xp/-making-your-own-shakespeare-adaptation"]

0
()