I had many questions through this process. I had to try and figure out how I am going to create this scene and how I am going to portray it. I answered that with a simple creation of a stage. Then you start to wonder how much effort is put into making an actual stage. How the play, Othello, was set up and how much details matter. To create a stage that explains a lot takes a while because you would have to think what color, how the character should look, and what are you going to make it out of. I answered all these questions with the skills of my ability. I know my stage that I created is not 100 percent, but it’s the thought that counts.

What I learned about myself through this specific XP challenge was how time is accurate, and it is running by quickly. Time shouldn’t be taken for advantage. You should use time wisely. I guess creating this project took patience and thinking. I didn’t know how I was going to create the stage, but it all came to mind. I did what was best at the time and what I was able to come up with. I also learn how a color can speak for itself. How much a color symbolizes traits and description. With my stage, I tried to add as many colors as I can to tell the story behind the scene. My stage may seem colorful, but in this case, it tells a story.

0
()