a group of women holding signs and wearing masks

In this article, “Why do Women have Abortions?” (2021) I learned that there are many different reasons as to why women want to receive an abortion. Abortion can be a controversial topic but there are justifiable reasons for women to want and get abortion. For instance, the main reason for abortion are women/parents not being financially stable. They feel they wont have enough to provide for their child to live stably. More reasons why women get abortion would be rape, incest, toxic relationship, mental health as well.

I think that all of the reasons are acceptable. If women don’t feel like giving birth to child at the time isn’t the best for neither theirselves or for the baby then they should be for abortion. It must be difficult to firmly decide on abortion due to the worry of what outsiders might say and not only them but from your family as well.

As I continue to learn about abortion, I want to get to understand those who do decide to get an abortion.

December 12, 2023 10:40 pm

Dear Abigail,
Your post made me understand why abortion should be allowed because you have reasons on why it could happen. One of the reasons was that if the parent financially unstable to support the kid, which was a good point because parents who are unable to pay for a kid should not have a kid which I thought it was a good point that parents should be financially stable to support their kid.

Sincerely, Cristian

December 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Dear Abigail,

Your post made me think about all the reasons mothers get abortions. Also all the difficulty it is to make the decision, if a mother can’t give the baby a good life so they abort is a good reason. Why bring a baby into a world where you guys will both struggle a lot? Something I wonder is if mothers started protecting themselves after having an abortion?

Naralee

Carla
December 12, 2023 8:09 pm

Dear Abigail,
Your post made me think about the constant and ongoing controversy surrounding women and their decisions of getting abortions. I appreciate your clarification of how believe all reasons for getting an abortion are all justified reasons, as I greatly agree that women would be allowed the right to their own body. Something I wonder is what do people who are pro-life believe to be justifiable reason for abortion, or if they even believe in such a thing.

Carla

December 12, 2023 5:18 pm

Dear Abigail,

After reading your post, I completely agree with your stance that there are circumstances in which abortion is justifiable. It’s unfortunate that many of these circumstances have to do with rape, not being financially stable, toxic relationships, etc. However, for these same reasons we must come together to protect women’s rights to choose abortions no matter what outsiders say. Something I wonder is why outsiders feel so passionately against others choosing to abort. 

Adilene G

December 12, 2023 5:14 pm

Dear Abigail,
Your post made me think that it’s right to protect the women who want abortion rights. It also very helpful to put out more opinions. Something I wonder is why the other people won’t wanna listen.

Sincerely, Alicia

5
0
()