women's grey scoop-neck t-shirt

This article consists of Hispanic American households and Machismo. Machismo is this idea of being manly and having this strong masculine pride. A more common term, behind the use of the word “macho.” This article consists of studies performed at california colleges on hispanic households. It shows the problem behind certain outdated gender norms and the youth’s understanding of parent legitimacy. It speaks on the complicated relationship between males and females in hispanic households. This article also touches on marianismo, more of the women’s role, and other traditional concepts in Latin American culture.

James
March 14, 2022 4:00 am

Dear Liyana,
I am surprised by you writing on Machismo and find it very interesting. I find it interesting it because In Latin American culture, machismo is a social behavior pattern in which the Latino male exhibits an overbearing attitude to anyone in a position he perceives as inferior to his, demanding complete subservience.

One sentence I found interesting you said was “t shows the problem behind certain outdated gender norms and the youth’s understanding of parent legitimacy. It speaks on the complicated relationship between males and females in hispanic households”. I completely agree with you that there is certain outdated gender norms in the Hispanic community.
Thanks for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next.

1
0
()