1. Listening to music *
  2. Talking to my mom and sister
  3. Listening to dubstep
  4. Drawing *
  5. loyalty*
  6. Stock market
  7. The Omnivore’s dilemma  
  1. Shameless *
  2. Apples *
  3. Health shake
  4. Senior project

My opinion on loyalty is that it is something important in life.

Being loyal to family, friends, or partners is part of life because if you want someone to be loyal to you then you have to be loyal to them , it won’t work if it is just one person being loyal.

My position on this issue is that I am very loyal to my friends and family, I would never betray them in any way, shape or form, and I would never talk behind their backs and I will always keep their secrets when I am the only person that knows them.

Chanel
April 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Dear Juray
What you said about loyalty is true i agree with you. Loyalty comes in different forms, people have the word loyalty mixed up. A lot of people will say they’re loyal and claim to be down for you but in reality it’s something different. Speak more on loyalty and i will respond, we might have different views.

Jo
Jo
April 21, 2017 8:00 am

Hi Juray,
This post very much fits with what I know about your character. I am not surprised that you are so loyal to family and friends. It makes you a wonderful human.
Ms. P

2
0
()