Lizards are green because of their high level of biliverdin or a green bile pigment. Therefore it has to do with the muscles, bones, and tongues of the lizard. Which means toxic and jaundice. Making the lizards have green scaly skin and it’s harsh to feel on. It’s making their shell 

5 1 vote
December 12, 2023 5:15 pm

Dear, Brooklyn your post made me think if we were to colonize other planets would we eventually evolve. Something I wonder is if they applied to skin if we were in an environment where humans are not at the top of the food chain would we then evolve.

December 11, 2023 5:10 pm

Dear Brooklyn,
Your post made me think how far lizards had evolved. It also made me think how toxic their body components are. Something I hard is if their spikes really do anything.
Fabian Olvera

November 27, 2023 5:31 pm

Dear Brooklyn,
Your post made me think about the evolution that is probably took for lizards to get to high level of biliverdin or a green bile pigment. It also made me thinks about how toxic lizards are with their tonugue and bones. Something I wonder is how hard is a lizard shell.
Soledad Garcilazo

3
0
()