In my new research to discover my claim, that being vegan is beneficial to ones’s health. I found some valuable information on the pioneer database, that supported my claim. in and article titled Vegan Diets Are Good for Health, from the viewpoints of the Academy of Nutrition. In the article Physician Susan Levin, M.S., R.d states ” people that adopt a plant-based diet reduce the risk for heart disease, high blood pressure type 2 diabetes, stroke, obesity, and some types of cancer.” Not only is a vegan diet helpful to humans and animals, but it also is helpful to the environment. ” To produce  kilogram of protein from kidney beans requires only a fraction of the land,  water, fuel, and fertilizer compared with 1 kilogram of protein from beef.” Interesting don’t you think? Would you consider adopting a vegan or plant based diet now?

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=tth&AN=120757692&site=ehost-live

0
()