HELLO FELLOW YOUTHVOICES MEMBERS!!!! THIS IS TENZIN C!

There are some really good fairy tales out there, as well as some… not so good ones. But Little red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault is a classic. In my scratch animation, the original story is animated, but there is an alternative ending for you to view. Briefly, Red lies to the Wolf and sends him out of town, while the Hunter finds the wolf and a perfect opportunity to make some money. The process was not as simple though. I first had to write the script and create the storyboard for the project (link below), and then the coding could start. There were many different problems that I came across but i finally managed to come up with this masterpiece. A preview of the animation is below. Enjoy!

This is the animation scratch!

This link has the script and the storyboards that were made and used.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YnmpSu1736li-slVGw7IO0aSoOjQ0bgeCxlfdGEaA2U/edit?usp=sharing

THANKS FOR READING!

image_pdfimage_printPrint this page.

Help on Youth Voices
0
()