blue plastic bottle on green grass field

In the article, “Take Back Your Trash”(Upfront, 2021) I learned that in Thailand they are being more aware when it comes to trash being littered on National Parks. They have become so stern with this idea that they are now picking up the garbage left behind and sending it back to the people who littered these items. These people can get fined, sent to prison, and reported to the police. The reason behind these efforts is to reduce pollution and help wildlife. Even though these punishments may seem harsh they are still necessary to meet the standards to help their movement.

What do you think about Thailand’s way of reducing pollution and protecting wildlife?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

In my opinion, I think that they are helping a good cause and that these steps need to be added to parts of the world besides Thailand. Even though these punishments may be seen as too strict and harsh I believe that these are good enough to make people think twice about littering.

September 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Dear Yaritzi, I am amazed by your post on how strict they are now from littering. I love how when people litter they know and send them back their trash. So people will stop littering they have lots of strict rules about littering and how they are being reported and can have jail time when littering to help better our world and keep our world clean. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “ Even though these punishments may be seen as too strict and harsh I believe that these are good enough to make people think twice about littering.” because I believe it’s true that these punishments are good enough to make people stop littering. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because of how you describe the post and how you state your options on how it’s effective and just your thoughts.

1
0
()