Life Without a Twin

This article will inform you about your Delete repeated word with your twin. To find how you your personality would be different without your twin. There was a study were they used mice as an experiment to see how different mice would act around each other or how they would act around their twin. They gave them five levels with unlimited food, water, toys and etc. All they had to do was sit back and watch what would happen. Although the are twins and have the same genes and what not they still are different. As some would be more adventurous while the other ones would go to each level but hang out in the corner of the levels. It also discussed how the mice depend on each other for interaction and personal growth the mice bond with each other time to time. This is a prime example of how twin relationships grow. They have their differences but build and learn from each other, Which will help many twins with their own personal growth.

Jack

Kayden,
I think you have found a very strong topic to look at. I looked at the part of the article where it talked about twins learning from each other. This is a very interesting topic and I really hope you find what you are looking for.
Thank you for finding a really good topic. I am excited to hear more on what you find.

Colin
September 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Kayden, I found this question very interesting and found myself wanting to learn more. I most intriguing part of the article you included was how twins grow off each other and from experience. This shows how early interaction with people your own age is important in early development. I found an article talking about if twins have their own individual traits.

christinabaglivitinglof.com/school-age-twins/will-too-much-togetherness-affect-your-twins-individuation/

Do you think you and your twin are alike? Do you wish you had a twin?

Thanks for your personal insight, and I liked how it connected to you everyday. Good topic.

Treyvon
September 25, 2017 2:01 am

I found this post to be very interesting Kayden, the question you posed about how twins affect each other’s lives is intriguing. The article that you included in the post is an interesting experiment that shows a good comparison of how twins “have their differences but build and learn from each other”. The idea of how twins are able to affect one another’s personal growth reminds me of how important it is to form good relationships with your peers and how a person is able to greatly be influenced by the people they surround themselves with. I found an article that provides good insight as to how one’s siblings affect growth that you might find interesting. http://www.parents.com/baby/development/social/birth-order-and-personality/

Thank you for creating this post. I can’t wait to see what you write next, because the detail you have included from the article provides good insight to the topic you were concerned with. I like how you connected the question to something that directly correlates with your life and it is a good thing to see how open you are talking about it.

3
0
()