1. Marissa 6 months ago

Hi! I noticed this article was great because a lot of people can relate. I like that this article can know that others are going through the same struggles. What other things do you think other people would relate to that has to do with quarantine. This extended my perspective because I relate to these things and can now see other people’s perspectives on quarantine.

2. Zhelanea 6 months ago

Dear Leslie :
    I am able to relate to your post/images, “Life in a four-wall room, 2020,” because it’s has been the new normal for everyone. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “It is like we woke up one day and realized that this crisis is real” I think this is described a lot of people’s reaction, as many thought everything would go back to normal soon. The images really show how everyone has quarantined at home.

3. Aaliyah 6 months ago

I agree to this as it really demonstrates the difficulty of quarantine, especially with those who are usually outgoing.

4. Madison 8 months ago

I relate to your poem a lot. Great writing, I look forward to seeing what you make next.