person walking on beach shore during daytime

There will be days when you laugh so hard your stomach hurts but there will also be days when you cry so much that your tears will form a river.

Sometimes we ask ourselves, why is life so unfair!? Is life really unfair though?

Life often comes with plenty of downfalls and tragedies but life also comes with many blessings. Many of the things we go through will break us down just to build us back up. We often ask ¨why me¨ but instead, we should say ¨try me.¨

Life is unfair to all of us and each of us goes through things that nobody knows about but the solution to it all is going through it. No matter how hard or tough your situation may be as long as you do not give up you will eventually be on the path to sunshine, or something a little better.

Life is all about growth and elevation so life often puts you in situations that are for your own good even though it might not seem like it. As long as you grow through what you go through you will be okay.

April 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Hey Dom, I hope your okay and being safe and totally agree with what you are saying. Life is an emotional rollercoaster at times whether you can have your highs and lows. Many people tend to have bad habits when dealing with stress and frustration. The line that stood out to me was, “Life is all growth and evaluation.” I believe in that so much I even live off by that. Growth can make you realize lots of things and can make you recognize the better person you have become. Dealing with stress can’t be easy but you can overcome this. Overall, it is a great post and I can’t wait to hear more from you.

-Juan

April 19, 2021 6:19 am

Dear Dominique,
I found your perception of life very interesting. Fulling living life is an unknown to many. I think many of us stress over things we cannot change. The line that stood out to me was, We often ask ¨why me¨ but instead, we should say ¨try me.¨ This line shows what life is really about. It’s about moving forward instead of loathing and staying stuck in a past we cannot change. Your interpretation of life was very refreshing to to read.

April 19, 2021 3:33 am

Dear Dominique,
I agree with you life sometimes can be tough but it’s about how you handle these types of situations. how you approach things will determine how the rest plays out. it was really interesting reading someone’s opinion about how their mind will go about dealing with tough situations.

April 15, 2021 8:10 pm

So it is then I laugh so much that I can not stand it and then I am also sad that I can not anymore your writing was interesting

4
0
()