Dear Future President,

I just want to let you know that I am excited to know your interests and what you are going to do to make our country a better place. 

I just want you not to discriminate against people and to be someone who will not draw us into war with other countries. Help immigrants to get some type of paper to have permission to be in the United States. Help people that really want to go to college and get a degree. Help Latinos move forward and have better resources and give them an opportunity to have better jobs by giving Latinos permit work card.

Lilian Mancia

Photo by Fibonacci Blue

Tom
Tom

Lillian,
I agree with this our next president should provide help to all immigrants and not turn their back to them or go to war. We should provide help to those who desperately need it and should give many immigrants the opportunity they deserve. Who are we to decide that people shouldn’t better their lives.

Marisol

Dear Lilian

I totally agree with you that immigrants should get a chance to have a better life. People that want to go to college should be able to go with the help that they need. You also see latinos everywhere working hard for their families to have a better live so they should have a right to be able to work without getting told something because they are working hard to have better lives.

2
0
()