My name is Oswaldo Falcon and I was born in Manhattan. I am 15 years old. I have lived in Manhattan and the Bronx. In school, I like to hang out with friends, and when I am out of school, I like to go out to the park and go to the gym. I am particularly good at soccer and playing video games. I became better because I practiced playing every day. In the future, I would like to pass college and make my parents to be proud. I dream of trying all my best to achieve all my goal.

I was born here but my parents immigrated from mexico to over here. But what I think about immigrating is that now that we have a different president and it is getting difficult for people to want to cross from a country to the United States. This is getting difficult because people are starting to get deported back to the country they came from.

There was a time in my life when I witnessed injustice. This was the time when the new president started saying a lot about mexicans. And that he wanted to deport all of them because they are killers and all of that. In my opinion, this was unjust because i believe that you should never judge a book by its cover because not because whatever you hear or see is not always true.  

0
()