In the article “Two-Dollar Photo Worth Millions” I learned that a picture can be worth a bunch of money. He went to a shop in Fresno and bought a picture for $2 and it is worth $2,000,000. The photo is worth this much because it’s of the legendary outlaw Billy the kid it’s the second known photo of the outlaw. The other one is of the outlaw and his firearms. Billy, the kid is a known outlaw of the 1870s who was killed by his friend Patt Garrett so they say there is still a mystery about the outlaw’s death many believe he lived well into his 80s. This is probably why there are so few photos of the outlaw because he was always on the run.

I think it’s pretty cool that a photo that was bought for $2 is now worth $2,000,000. I personally like Billy the Kid he was seen as a bad guy but to me, he was kind of an anti-hero. He fought those who treated others poorly.

0
()