The cause of this presentation and this blog in general is to reduce the accessibility of juuls. This presentation introduces the different laws about juuls and many drugs in general. My group is doing presentations on juuls but different aspects. One of my group member is doing their presentation on the dangers of juuling and its effects on teenagers specifically. Another one is doing their presentation on the prevention of juuling. Lastly, another member of our group is doing juul marketing. If you want more information on their aspects and presentations read our blog posts.

The main target of juul marketing are teenagers because they are easy to lure and captivate. Once they start juuling, it’s even difficult for them to quit. It’s very clear from this presentation that there aren’t enough laws enforced about juuling and drugs in general. The laws that are enforced on juuls aren’t as strong or persuasive enough for people to stop juuling because juuls could be found at any convenience store.

E-cigarettes contains nicotine which releases feel-good chemicals in the brain, causing long-lasting chemical changes in the body. Effects include light -headedness, dizziness, or tremors. Your heart rate and blood pressure go up, making your harder to get blood and oxygen to cells. This can lead to a higher risk of heart attack and stroke. Juuling can also suppress hundreds of immune genes, weakening the immune system even more than smoking.

0
()