I am from Washington Heights my home
I am from Reynaldo(dad), Hermelinda(mom), Alexis(brother), Jazlyn(sister).
I am from celebrating Christmas, New Years, and the day of Los Tres Reyes with my family
I am from eating my grandmother’s tamales
I am from “im not ur sister/brother for u to respond back”.
I am from  a big family were we have a fun time , EVERYTIME!
I am from staying  home and playing online with my cousins or friends.
I am from graduating  from high school and going  to college.

Photo by Free Grunge Textures – www.freestock.ca

Eliezer
July 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Dear Oswaldo:

I am Surprised by your poem “learn more about who I am and where I from because you have good ideas for writing a poem.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “ I am from a big family were we have a fun time,EVERYTIME” I think this is interesting because you have a good relationship with your family and you can see that you feel good when you are out of them or you are with them.

Another sentence that I like was “I am from eating my grandmother’s tamales”. This stood out for me because in Mexico every December of every year it is almost always normal to see tamales eat to families.
Your poem reminds me of something that happened to me. One time when i was eating tamales with my family was Christmas.

Thanks for your writing. Look forward to seeing what you write next, because I liked how you did your poem.

1
0
()