The questions I answered in my creative adaption was on how Othello killed Desdemona. I represented the scene from the play by setting my creation up as in the play by how she was killed. Also in my adaption I showed the details such as her being in the bed with the pillow over her face and Othello standing on top of her. I made the artistic choices because I figured I needed to go into detail and create a scene actually like the way she died in the story so I that’s how  really did it. My staging shows the impact of the scene because it shows exactly how she dies.

I

What I learned about myself in the XP challenge was that when you do the work first hand it helps you in the long run. This hole marking period was really for this project and me already having the work it was easy for me to do. But I learned that I can do things myself.

0
()