signage on night

In the article, ¨Benefits of Immigration Outweigh the Costs¨ (Orrenius 2016) I learned that having immigrants in the U.S. isnt as bad as many would think. Throughout the article, Orrenius talked about how the main positive things that come from having immigrants in the country is that it helps our economy a lot. Throughout the economy there are many jobs that are in need of workers. Those workers end up being those immigrants that we want to kick out so bad. Because of the immigrants we are able to continue growing as a country.

I believe that this is correct in many ways. It is obvious that when immigrants make the choice to come to the U.S. they definitely contribute more than one might think. And it has been seen in many places that various immigrants from various places tend to take those jobs that not many in the country decide to take. Thus, allowing the country’s economy to continue growing bigger and stronger.

As I continue learning more about immigrants, I want to know more about what an immigrant has to go through in order to climb the ladder in an industry they are working in without facing any type of discrimination.

0
()