In the article, ¨ A Field Guide To Climate Anxiety¨I learned how people react to a problem happening and truly having a struggle how to keep calm and how to make sure their mental health is good throughout the problem and also learn that how the government see and ¨tries¨ to help out this problem . This just really shows how this is a truly a big issue because of how people mental health is turing out from the problem . one example, would be when covid -13 starting and people starting going to quarantine people really started to worry and not even wanted to go outside and not being able to find water and toilet paper just because of how the government gives information on the situation but for the young kids and teengers would take this in a different way because at first they would totally love being at home and taking classes at home but then later on seeing that itś not has much interesting to be at home then being at school and studies have shown that teens or young kids have been going through depression throughout quarantine.

i truly believe that his is a big issue seeing how people are going through problem .

do you think this is true that people react like this ?

0
()