McDo fries

The article “The effects of fast food on the body” explains that fast food can have poisoning in our bodies. It is really important to maintain good genetics in our system when consuming food. Between 2013- 2022 researchers have known that 36.6% of Americans have gotten fast food per year. Causing high impacts on diabetes. It can have dental distress on our medical health issues. Our digestive system would be triggered by junk food because consuming unnecessary junk food has bad hygiene in our bodies. Excess calories from fast food meals can cause weight gain. This may lead to obesity.

burger with lettuce and tomatoes

Phthalates are chemicals that can interrupt how hormones act in your body. Exposure to high levels of these chemicals could lead to reproductive issues.

Eating fast food may affect your mental health along with your physical health.

found that consuming fast foods with sugary drinks increased the chance of mental health issues in middle school students in China. Fast food is often high in calories, fat, and sugar but low in nutrients and fiber. While eating fast food occasionally isn’t a problem, consuming it frequently may raise your risk of obesity, heart attack, and other health issues.

Fast food is a popular choice for its taste and convenience, but it tends to be high in calories, sugar, and fat and low in nutrients.

Eating fast food frequently may negatively affect multiple areas of your body, possibly increasing your risk of conditions including type 2 diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure. As a result, it’s best for your health to eat it only occasionally.

How can we solve this issue?

Start eating healthy and consuming better nutrients in our lives.

manuel
December 10, 2022 7:58 pm

Dear Diana, I was intrigued by your post ” junk food ” because fast food is an issue in the world, not the food itself but how frequently it’s consumed by Americans because frequently consuming fast food can lead to hear issues and other bodily issues. I believe people who frequently consume junk food or foods high in calories and low in nutrients need to look forward to a healthier lifestyle so they don’t end up with diabetes or other health issues. Thank you for posting Diana I look forward to another post you have in the future.

1
0
()