Dear Youth Voices Community,

I am Dynasty Spinks-Breazeale. I am currently a junior and into journalism. I’m doing a junior project on Human Trafficking. I chose that topic because i am against it and want to make a difference. This topic makes me feel sad because i’m the oldest of four, it’s children out there getting sex slave at the ages of 4 and up. No parent should be afraid of their own community.

This is my current thesis statement about Human trafficking. Human trafficking is a modern-day slavery and involves the use of force, fraud, and commercial act victims of teen girls and boys. In order for my thesis to be considered proficient, I have to research important facts about human trafficking it can include stories of victims,law, and etc. I had to write six sources with a 55 words summary and source credibility. My thesis will help guide how I read my sources and conduct my field research. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my thesis statement as it is written so far.

Dynasty Spinks-Breazeale

Fremont High School

Architecture & Design Academy

Class of 2019

0
()