So far, the plot in The Hunger Games reminds me of the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book Katniss had to fight for a medicine and it was almost killed by a girl from the other district. Something similar that has the world is when there are people who have to fight for their food. I think that this does not have differences of the world and of my book because the two have to survive not to die and in the world it is the same because people have to fight for their food so as not to die of hunger.

Amani
April 8, 2019 12:13 am

Samantha,
I think you make a great connection between the Hunger Games and the real world. The Hunger Games is one of my favorite dystopian novels and I agree with you that there are many aspects of it that we see in our world, such as people fighting for food or shelter. It is always scary realizing that our world has a lot more in common than we thought with books we thought were pure fiction. Thank you for sharing your ideas and I would love to read more. I would also love to read about other connections or ideas you have about the book.

Katherine
April 7, 2019 4:33 pm

Samantha, this is a really great observation! The Hunger Games is such an intriguing novel and it is very interesting to see its parallels to today’s society, especially because The Hunger Games is supposed to have a dystopian society. I look forward to seeing what you write next!

April 4, 2019 4:12 pm

Estimada Samantha:

Estoy asombrada sobre tu publicacion “ Juegos para sobrevivir” por que en la vide real hay personas que pelean por un plato de comida lo que sea. En la realidad hay personas que no tienen techo y tienen que dormir en calles hasta no comen.

Una frase que usted escribió que se destaca para mi es: “en el mundo es lo mismo porque la gente tiene que luchar por su comida para no morir de hambre.”Creo que esto es cierto porque no todos tienen la oportunidad de un techo o un plato de comida que hasta pasan semanas y no comen.

Gracias por tu escritura. Espero ver lo que escribe a continuación, porque es interesante de lo que se trata la historia.

3
0
()