man standing in front of people sitting beside table with laptop computers

In the article, “Summer Job Edition” (btw) I learned about where it is best to look for jobs since many students try to look for work in the summer so it is better to look for jobs online. He also talked about what we should be prepared with with some references from past work. We have to think outside the box, since we can create our own business and start something during the summer in order to have an income. And always consider taking jobs related to what you want to do in the future, whether you want to be a vet, look for things related to that for example, you can take care of dogs and walk them as a job.

What is a job that you wish you could work at?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think this is a very good article as it helps too much for people who want to have a job during the summer. This article gives very good tips to try to find jobs. I think a lot of people would find it helpful to read an article like this if they are interested in finding summer jobs and earning an income.

Dear Samantha,

I am happy to read about your post about “Jobs?”. I think that it shows the information on how you can apply for summer, I am interested because I am planning to apply for a job this summer and now I know that it may be easier to apply online.

One sentence that stands out to me is “We have to think outside the box since we can create our own business and start something during the summer in order to have an income. And always consider taking jobs related to what you want to do in the future” I think this Is cool because you can start a little business of your own and maybe make it something big and get money out of it.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I found it helpful as well as maybe others might find it helpful to know that you can start your own little job during summer, you can apply online for a job or even the idea of working during summer. You make me think about wanting to work this summer

Damian

Ana
Ana
October 4, 2021 4:56 am

Dear Samantha, I am impressed with your post “Jobs?” because I’m interested in working in the summers and this will help me find the perfect job for me. I think this will be helpful to those who are working for the first time.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is: “And always consider taking jobs related to what you want to do in the future, whether you want to be a vet, look for things related to that for example, you can take care of dogs and walk them as a job” because I never thought about looking for a job related to what I want to do in the future and I like how you think about the future and how that job can be beneficial. This is unique about your writing because it shows that you do not only care about the income or the present since most students go for any job without considering their future careers.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like how you connect the present to the future. You make me think about more jobs that are more suitable for me.

Ana

I also think that its so much easier and helpful to look online instead going around the city looking at what jobs need help. Especially with Covid it made it easy to apply online and not having to go out of the house for unnecessary things that could have been done at the house.

Dear Samantha:

I am very impressed by your post ” Summer Job edition,” because this can help a lot of people look for jobs online, because for some of them can’t be difficult. By this information you provide is more easy to get job online. Also for so teenangers look for jobs online also can be helpful, because it can be more easy to get a job. Also you mention that that we consider that jobs can relavated for what you want in the future. I think that can be helpful because you are looking for what you like, and what you enjoy to do.

Thanks for the information you provided, now is more easy to know where to finds jobs when you are looking for one.

Last edited 17 days ago by Monica
September 29, 2021 7:29 pm

Hi Samantha,
I really wish I had read the linked article a long time ago, so thank you for sharing. It’s remarkable how difficult it is to get a job, let alone getting your first job as a teenager. There is a paradox, you need experience to get a job, but you can only get experience from a job, so first-time job seekers can have a lot of difficulty with overcoming that (speaking from experience). For me, I discovered that volunteer hours are an absolutely valid way of providing and proving experience. There’s another thing; right now, entry level jobs (perfect for teenagers) are highly available due to the ongoing labor shortage, and they pay much better than they did compared to only a year or two ago. So, if there is any better time to get your foot in the door and get your first job, it’s going to probably be now. Just having something to be able to put on the “Work Experience” section of your resume is going to help you instrumentally in your future job searches.
Once again, thanks for the article. It’s something that hits fairly close to home since I got my first job a year ago, and I’ve stuck with them since then, even through the school year.

6
0
()