1. Chris 9 months ago

Some heat

2. Willbert 10 months ago

Dear Derrick,

I am interested by your music called “JazzDanceBeat” because I feel like you did a great job on the beat. I believe you have real talent.

One part of your beat that stands out to me is where you switch the ride ’em and drop the beat. I think this is awesome because I’m into doing beats too.

Another part I enjoyed is where the beat is just stays in flow at 15 seconds. This stood out for me because I feel like I can listen to this on my own time.

Your beat reminds me of something that I made once. One time I was playing a game with the same beat.

Thanks for the song. I look forward to seeing what you make next because I really enjoyed this one.

Best wishes with your art Derrik

3. Idrissa 10 months ago

Dear Derrick,

I am amazed by your beat work of art & music, called “JazzDanceBeat” because the beat sounds like it’s for enjoyment. and the melodies really make you want to dance, even when you don’t feel like it.

One part of your song that stands out for me is where the beat flow changes almost every five to 10 seconds because you didn’t want to let the beat sound boring.

I think this is an extremely good because there’s something about the beat that makes you wanna keep listening to it.

Another part that I enjoyed is where you added some background in the back of the beat. This stood out for me because it reminds me of the old days music.

Your beat reminds me of something that I made one time that sounds exactly the same as yours.

Thanks for your beat. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because i really want to see what you are capable of.

Best wishes with your art.

Idrissa

4. Dewry 10 months ago

Dear Derrick,

I am happy about your song called “JazzDanceBeat” because is fun to listen to.

One part of your song that stands out for me is at second 21:01 this stood out for me because the beat changes.

Thanks for your music. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because i like this.

Best wishes with your art.

Dewry

5. Dawry 10 months ago

JazzDanceBeat

Dear Derrick,

I am excited by your song called “JazzDanceBeat” because is fun to listen too.

One part of your song that stands out for me is where the beat stops at 21:01 and then keeps going and that’s fire.

I think this is nice because people can dance to this song.

Thanks for your music. I look forward to seeing what you make next because I like this.

Best wishes with your art.

Dawry

6. Glendy 10 months ago

Dear Derrick,

I am impressed by your music called “JazzDanceBeat” because the music changes in the middle of the beat.

One line was in the middle of the song at 21:00 seconds. It changes beat from fast to slow.

Your beat reminds me of the old Jazz Beat.

Thanks for your beat, I look forward to seeing what you make next because I like old school music.

7. Joan 10 months ago

I am amazed about this your music called “JazzDanceBeat”
    because the music changes in the middle of the song .
    One line was in the middle of the song , it changes beat .your song reminds me of the 80’s jazz music. Thanks for your music . I look forward to seeing what you make next because I like jazz beats .