Jabril’s Room
Jabril’s Computer Laptop
I have been doing schoolwork on my computer for months. The Coronavirus A.K.A. Covid-19 caused deaths and a lot of cases, so they closed schools. Therefore, Teachers and Students have to stay at home. Even though we still have to complete our school work from home. I did everything I could to complete all of my assignments on my computer.
Jabril’s Nintendo Switch
I played nintendo switch for months during quarantine. I have also been watching movies and videos. Eating food and snacks and Taking Naps. 

1. Taylor 5 months ago

I like how even though there is a health crisis you are trying to make the most of it and still having fun. Do you every still get board, because I do? What do you think is harder virtual or in person school? Do you only play on a Switch because I would guess you also do other things? Stay safe during quarantine, and hope things go back to normal soon.

2. Morgan 5 months ago

Dear Jabril I like how you have fun while your in quarantine.I like how you do school work and still focus on school.Also like how you said that you did anything you couldn’t do assignments.You been playing games and watching movies for quarantine.I hope your safe during these hard times and I like what you are doing.