Nina
March 25, 2018 6:02 am

Dear yahaira,
this is such an interesting piece you have created. It must have been hard to separate with you mom, to such a far place for a long time. I would have been so terrified. I also like how you added your mom’s thought about the situation. I hope you guys have reconnected in some way, and that you women are making memories together.

Lisseth
March 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Dear Yahaira,
I like your comic because it was easy and clear to understand. You draw really good, and I can see how you were really feeling when your mom had leave. I hope I see more of your work in the future.

Lilian
March 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Dear Yahaira,
I enjoyed reading your comic. Thank you for sharing this part of your life. I taught your comic was organized and descriptive. I liked that you mentioned you thoughts about your mom leaving and that your mom also said how she wished she could’ve brought you with her. I look forward to seeing more of your writing and drawings.

Eva
Eva
March 22, 2018 6:40 pm

I want to see your piece better… Can you edit by making the photo larger?

5
0
()