It ends with us by Colleen Hoover is a heart-wrenching derivative book that captures your attention from the very beginning and does not let it go. Hoover is a great author who has won many awards such as the Good Reads Choice Award for best romance. It ends with us was published August 2nd 2016 and is not part of a series. In my opinion this book is definitely worth reading. It is such a deep and complex book with a powerful story that everyone should read. 

Lily Bloom is a strong minded girl who grew up with a painful past. When she graduates and moves to Boston she meets a dreamy but arrogant neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid. After that her life changes completely and from her perspective it’s all for the better. But, as she navigates her relationship with Ryle she sees a side of him that she never expected and everything in her life comes crashing down. “Fifteen seconds. That’s all it takes to completely change everything about a person. Fifteen seconds that we’ll never get back”. It ends with us is painfully real and will make you connect with the character emotionally on a whole other level.

I have no complaints about this book. Hoover did an amazing job writing this and made it so easy to connect with the character. When she’s sad; you feel sad. When she’s angry; you feel that anger too. There’s such a powerful message in this book that you see through the  journey of the main character from start to finish. 

This book gave me chills. It will make you angry, sad, and laugh. It affects you on such a personal level and makes you want to read it 50 times over again. I suggest that you go into reading it with no knowledge of the plot. It ends with us is definitely in my top 10 books. Everyone should read It ends with us. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27362503-it-ends-with-us

https://www.bookbrowse.com/bb_briefs/detail/index.cfm/ezine_preview_number/11808/it-ends-with-us

0
()