Video Games have seen a drastic rise in popularity since the late 1970s. With Esport’s development of competitive gaming and competitive competitions that promise millions in cash prizes, many are debating if they should be considered a sport.

What do you think? Are video games a sport, or not? Why? Why not?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

Many think that they are just for entertainment but they improve the way we think and our ability to multitask. Video games can teach children to work together. Many of these skills are used to play in any professional sport. Video games also help with our reflexes, strategic thinking, and attention spans.

After reading an article about this, I was surprised because I didn’t know that video games can actually be beneficial for our brains. My parents always told me that video games kill your brain and that they are not good for you.

Have adults said things like this to you too?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think video games should be considered a sport even though they don’t have any physical contact or movement because they are seen as competition and anything that has to do with competition is considered a sport.

Help on Youth Voices
0
()

Connect with