January 10, 2020 9:22 pm

Hi Graham, I thought that this article was a good comparison between cigarettes and e-cigarettes. You did a good job on listing the side effects that can affect teens who are starting to smoke e-cigarettes and show that they are not as safe of an alternative to real cigarettes than most people think. One thing I think you could add is listing the other FDA-approved smoking cessation options that you mentioned but did not go into detail on. Overall I very much enjoyed your writing.

Deng
December 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Graham, this was a helpful, I understand what to stay away from, and learned a lot on the consequences of nicotine.

December 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Hey Graham, thought this post was very informational and helpful. I’ve seen this issue arise so many times in the news in the last year. This has definitely become an epidemic for teens across the US. However for people who smoked cigarettes, I would agree that vaping is a more healthy option.

3
0
()