black and gray stethoscope

In the article “CAREERS:Nurse Practitioner¨ explained the benefits and roles of a nurse practitioner. Their roles may include performing physical assessments, diagnosing illnesses, ordering and analyzing medical tests and other things. This allows them to help out with patients more; it is basically a higher level than a registered nurse. They have more independence and responsibilities but that means you would have to get a lot of hands-on experience and school hours.In order to become a nurse practitioner you must get a bachelorś degree in nursing for registered nurse then go to graduate school to get your masters in ¨science in nursing¨. It is important you get real-world practice going to school to become a nurse in any field.

I think the benefits outweigh all the school and practice you need to go through in order to be a nurse practitioner or other jobs in the medical field. The average annual wage for a Nurse practitioner is about $97,990 . That is a lot of money that can help you get by in the world. You will have money to pay for your financial and personal needs.

Do you think it’s worth it to go to college that long to be a nurse practitioner or in any job in the medical field ?

0
()