This topic is something I would love to talk about because I indeed think that social media is draining. Why you may ask… well I think that it’s draining because you go and see people all happy and doing this or looking like that or got this…. and they only post good things. So we start seeing that and if stuff is going bad at that time we tend to get a little sad or might feel less because we see others having their life together. it’s not jealousy it’s just a feeling we get. Over the years I’ve noticed that social media is all fake nobody is perfect even if they claim and post to be. Many people who do youtube videos and make a living showing their daily life, and they show they are all happy and got their life together is all just an act a front they put up in front of a camera to show us they are perfect but in reality, some may live a miserable life. The moral of the story is social media is not always what it seems to be.

Do you think at all times you feel happy you should let social media know?

0
()