I believe that it is our rights to not stand for the national anthem. our right to sit for the national anthem is starting to anger people. the anthem talks about freedom and black people still don’t have rights and being killed for no reason meanwhile the people that are killing us are being let free. people sit and kneel to show a peaceful, legal protest. while people try to blow it into something it isn’t it is just to show that the whole country needs to change together we can work towards becoming a better nation.

Sharai

I feel like you entire article stands out to me because, about 950 black men were killed by the police in the U.S. and no one is doing anything. Donald Trumps tweet “Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects the flag, to say,’Get that son of a ***** off the feild right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired.” shows that he dislikes black men. No one has respect for black men and that has to change.

1
0
()