person sitting on grass lawn during sunset

In this article, “YOU DECIDE: Should Daylight Savings Time Become Permanent” (McGraw Hill) I learned saving light is good for Americans or so because it provides the needs for us so taking care of it is a huge part. It’s a popular support idea too, in my opinion, I feel like it is too, so I say it is good for the economy. Daylight saving helps during productive days.

Why is this a need for the economy?
1
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I feel like what this does is help the economy because it’s good savings for the person. By maintaining with its support of light and having it by side.

September 29, 2021 7:12 pm

This is a very interesting article Rene. You made some very good points about the benefits and downsides to daylight savings. I agree that daylight savings is good for the economy, because it keeps the time of day corresponding to a certain level of light, and keeps businesses running more consistently

September 21, 2021 3:28 pm

I can honestly say I never would have thought there was a connection between economy and daylight savings. After reading this along with your article, I have learned that it really does affect the productivity of people and that although I hate the time change, it has positive effects.

2
0
()