man holding football

In article, ” Raising their voices” is about athletes talking about there mental health or if there are just mentally prepared for a tuff situation. It talks about how many athletes tend to talk about there mental issues. It talks about how athletes now a days are speaking about how much stress they are carrying and how they are not prepare at time because of issues with fans and just the overall pressure from coaches. There is always people that assume that they are athletes that they are just suddenly always have a good health because athletes are used to having a good environment but many people don’t realize they are people and go through a variety of issues which affect there mental health.

I feel like what is going on is wrong and we should stop applying so much pressure on our athletes. It’s hard living a life were you have a family that you don’t see much because of the sport and also the pressure from coaches and fans. Yes these athletes have a skill that many don’t but sometimes they are not mentally strong. These athletes tend to becoming better about speaking up on their situation with there mental health.

What is your idea on athlete and there mental health and ways they get treated?

0
()