In the article “is America ready for electric cars “( upfront, SMITKA,2021)I learned that 512 voters voted yes to America being ready for electric cars which is about 53% out of 100%. they vote yes because electric cars are more friendly to the environment and they are also even cheaper to maintain. Although they are electric and run on battery they are still very fast the new tesla goes from 0 to 60 in only 2 seconds .one good thing about that electric cars is that they don’t produce emissions, which makes them more friendly for our environment. On the other hand, there are 456 votes that voted no for America being ready for electric cars which is about 47% percent out of 100. many of these voters said that electric cars would be way too expensive. one fact about electric cars is that most of them need to be recharged mostly every 200 miles, which makes it really difficult for the driver.

What I think is happening is that there are 2 groups with pros and cons about having electric cars in America. one group says that it’s good to have electric cars because it’s good for the environment and it’s more straightforward to maintain an electric car. the other group says that having an electric car could be difficult to keep maintain since they need to be charged every 200 miles and sometimes you might be in an emergency and won’t have the time to wait for the car to fully charge .

Would you buy an electric car after seeing all the pros and cons of it?

0
()